10 Favorite Foods
Because I know you're dying to know what the RevFrau's favorite foods are...:
1. Cinnamon Life Cereal. I could eat this morning, noon, and night. I love it but I rarely eat it except for under special circumstances when I need a bit of comfort in cereal form.
2. While we're on the subject of breakfast...Cinnamon Rolls. With coffee. Mmmmm!
3. Pain au Chocolat. In Paris. Trés bon!
4. Kadhai Okra. OMG! If you've never had it, it's a must-have the next time you try Indian.
5. Pulled Pork has become a favorite of mine with much influence from Herr Winter's Kansas City roots and all the amazing bbq joints popping up in the St. Louis area.
6. Fried Eggs. With coconut oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
7. Pizza. Doesn't need an explanation, right??
8. Haagen Das Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream. I don't think they make it anymore but it is the frozen version of a Mexican Hot Chocolate.
9. Key Lime Pie...I have to eat it if it's on the menu...ALWAYS!
10. Brownies. All forms. Preferably plain, with olive oil. And gooey!