Aries Match Made In Heaven
Aries Match Made in Heaven
You need someone who can go toe to toe with you. You'll marry a man who matches your love of adventure and one who has a competitive spirit. He'll be a strong athletic type of guy who thrives on competition and there isn't a challenge he's not up for. This guy rarely sits on his ass, because he can't stand not doing something. Your future husband won't back down from a fight and will be just as into make-up sex as you are.
- Couples with the Same Sign are often Well-Matched:Aries + Aries
- Opposite Signs: Aries + Libra
- Pairings with a lot of Potential are Five Signs Apart: Aries + Virgo or Scorpio
- Matching Element Signs: Fire - Aries + Leo + Sagittarius
- Power Couples Three Signs Apart: Aries + Cancer or Capricorn
- "BFFs with Benefits" are Two Signs Apart: Aries - Sagittarius or Aquarius
Aries is represented by the Ram and represents fertility, aggression, and courage, and are known to be trailblazers and leaders...think Thomas Jefferson, Leonardo da Vinci, Billie Holiday, Charlie Chaplin, and Vincent van Gogh, just to name a few. Aries takes on life heads on, just like a ram butting its horns into its enemies, headfirst and headstrong.
The head, face, upper jaw, cerebrum, and cerebro-spinal system are all areas that are associated with Aries.
Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds, and Amethyst are all beneficial to the well-being of Aries people. Diamonds enhance self-confidence while Rubies raise a fighting spirit. Emeralds assist with communication and Amethyst helps relieve headaches that Aries are prone to.
Aries is associated with all shades of red but to find out the specific color indicated for each Aries day, follow Petit Cadeau Ministries on Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Facebook.